Monday 20 February 2012

Flat Iron Travel Case

This past weekend I worked on a pattern for a Flat Iron Travel Case. What is the last thing 
you usually pack? Your flat iron. And it's usually hot, at least mine is. I used to take a wash 
cloth to wrap it up in, until a few years ago, my friend Elaine gave me one for Christmas 
and I loved it. I just tweaked her design by adding a divider, outside pocket and a liner. 
I used fabric with a vinyl coating for the outside, thermal batting and regular cotton for the 
liner. If you'd like a pattern, they are available from either Chicken Feed Quilts, or myself.
Flat Iron Travel Case (with outside pocket)

Inside of case.  Divider to keep the cord safe.  Zippered top.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! When I learn to sew I will have to make one haha :) For now I'm still doing the wash cloths!

    ReplyDelete