Friday 14 February 2014

I love vintage!!

Its been awhile since I updated this blog. So I just want to share some of my vintage finds!
My son in law made this shelf for me out of weathered wood for Christmas. I then gathered the accents to put on it. It's hanging in my laundry room. 
I found this vintage green 3 arm towel rack on etsy!  Perfect for these vintage linens!

One of my latest collections are vintage tins (trays and canisters)!

I used drawer pulls that look like glass door knobs as the hooks. What else but vintage dresses could hang on this shelf?  
I also found this vintage match holder with chippy paint revealing the fabulous green underneath.
And one last thing in this grouping. A vintage wooden folding chair!  
I found this cool app that turns your photos into watercolors. Here's what it did to one of these. 
Isn't that cool!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment