Friday 14 February 2014

Vintage crocheted pot holders

So my question was, how do I display my collection of vintage pot holders when I don't have a large wall in my kitchen, mostly windows and cabinets. 
Then one day it came to me. So here's what I did. 

I started with a chippy white single shutter hanging off a shelf. 
I couldn't mount it to the wall because the light switch is on the wall in a weird place. So I still needed access to that 

Then I added this cool vintage metal shelf that I bought awhile ago and was just waiting for the perfect place to display it 

Then I pinned my pot holders on to make sure I liked the positioning. Once I was happy I used tiny cup hooks to hang them from. 

Then to fill the shelves with vintage kitchen treasures. 

The jar is holding my cupcake cups
It's a fun vintagey spot in my eating area!!

No comments:

Post a Comment