Sunday 6 April 2014

Some things I've been up to

Spent a weekend in Edmonton Alberta. One day was with my "oh so patient" son (my husband had meetings) so he had no choice. He'd set a timer on my phone for each stop (for the record, I beat the timer everytime). The next day Brady opted to stay at the hotel and I spent the day with my dear friend #sistafromadifferentmother
Here are some of the treasures that I found and mixed into what I already had. 
I love little pitchers!
If you can't tell...I also love big pitchers. If you've never heard of gurgling pots your life is incomplete. They are the fish shaped pitcher. They make noises when you pour from them!!  We seriously laugh everytime we use them. The one in the middle is a vintage one, sadly it doesn't make the noise. 
I'm always on the look out for vintage sewing things. 
Vintage quilt blocks
I found the hat and the key hole plaque
I have a collection of shoe forms and stretchers


Vintage linens!!
I found this cermamic flower basket and knew where it needed to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment