Monday 14 April 2014

Sydnee's Wedding

I had such a fun day decorating for my good friend's nieces wedding.  I used a lot of the things that I had used for my daughter's wedding but with different things hanging on or around the big pieces.  We used the hinged doors


We also used the fences as the receiving line backdrop

I made a new free standing back drop using old shutter style closet doors.  I painted them to look like weathered wood.  Then added a curtain rod and 2 lace panels from Ikea.  I love doilies, so made a doily bunting to hang over the lace.  It was a great backdrop for the vanity that we used for the guests to sign the wedding book.

We tented the ceiling and draped the walls with Gossamer material.  It was awesome.  I love what it does to the atmosphere.  




Syndee had sprayed a bunch of trees gold, we added some white lights and then a vintage brass hendrick's bird cage!  A gold framed chalkboard with their names and wedding date!



The center pieces were painted cans will fresh flowers
Burlap runners with lace edges.


Tin cans and barnwood


My antique hutch was used for the Sundae toppings.

We had a lot of paper doilies and jute twine, so we made some doily bunting

We hung the canvas pictures from the airplane wire with fishing line.

It was a fun wedding to decorate, such a cute Bride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment